Healthy Habits Association® (HHA) was formed to accomplish the following:
- Make available to Members difficult-to-find and valuable information about wellness products and services that work well to help to remedy health problems and support long-term good health. Some of this information is likely restricted in a public forum, therefore, you are at an extreme disability to make correct wellness decisions and are forced to rely upon the voice of “authority” who may not have your best interests in mind.
- A forum for both Vendor Members and regular Members to have frank discussions regarding the efficacy of natural products and services.
- Ability to read and hear from other Members regarding their experiences with various wellness products.
- A significant benefit of membership is the HHA HOTLINE (9-5 MST, M-F) to speak with your personal “Wellness Concierge” to answer your questions. All calls are answered or returned in the order in which they are received.
- A monthly conference call for HHA Members only.
- Restricted HHA Members-Only website with offers and discounts not available to the public.
- A private Message Center that allows more privacy than allowed via email. You communicate with HHA Staff via this Message Center for answers to your wellness questions. When you login, you will be notified if you have a message in your Message Center.
The membership contract limits claims against the Association and allows our Members to receive information, cutting-edge services, products and more within the protection of the Association. This is a Private Member Association. We enforce extraordinary privacy protection and exclude the public from our web site, meetings, conference calls and communications.
HHA is a private membership non-profit association.
We should not be confused with Healthy Habits® LLC or any of our other Vendor Members.
Take Control Of Your Health! Join With Us Today!
Make Truth Your Authority — Don’t Make Authority Your Truth!